Hee hee — see the flakes of snow on your screen? That’s exactly how I like my snow — away from my home, hee hee! And it’s controllable — change the direction of the flakes with your cursor — now that’s my kind of snow.
Grew up in Calgary, sandwiched between the snowy mountains of the Rockies & the frozen fields of the prairies, so I really love living on the west coast where we seldom see snow or temperatures below freezing.
I’ll enjoy my weather here:
- going out with just a sweater,
- playing fetch with Lady in the ocean,
- driving with my windows half-down [& always one or two down for the dogs!],
- working in my garage workshop without heat [yup, my fingers get a bit cold at night but certainly not frozen],
- NO boots, scarfs, mittens, or toques needed!
Yup, I like snow this way.